Revolax Fine with Lidocaine is the lightest dermal filler in the Revolax product line and is specifically designed for treating fine lines such as crow’s feet, glabellar lines, and neck wrinkles. It is also well-suited for use with the Hyaluron Pen.
• Crow’s feet
• Perioral zone
• Nasolacrimal groove
• Puppet lines
Revolax Deep with Lidocaine is a thicker and longer-lasting gel than Revolax Fine, and is used for treating deeper wrinkles such as nasolabial folds, as well as for enhancing the cheeks, chin, and lips.
• Filling medium and deep wrinkles around the mouth and nasolabial furrows
• Modeling of the cheekbones and chin
• Filling the mouth
Revolax Sub-Q with Lidocaine is the thickest filler in the Revolax product range and is primarily used for augmenting the cheek, chin, nose, and jawline areas. It is the most long-lasting dermal filler in the Revolax range, but can be easily dissolved with Hyaluronidase if needed.
• Filling deep wrinkles and folds
• Increasing the missing volume of the cheeks, chin and lips
- HA(hyaluronic acid): 24mg/ml with lido 0.3%
- 1 x 1.1ml prefilled syringe
- 2 x needles