AMI Eyes (PN) represents a range of skin enhancers that are founded on polynucleotide (PDRN) derived from salmon. PDRN facilitates the regeneration of every layer of the epidermis and dermis by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin and aiding in the repair of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, PN aids in DNA repair and synthesis, leading to expedited tissue regeneration and healing. This product is provided in individual treatment syringes and is packaged for use by a single patient, ready for injection. The number of units per package and the volume contained in each syringe are clearly indicated on the package. It is intended for use in :
– Increases skin elasticity
– Tightening effect of enlarged pores
– Increase fibroblast function
– Abundant moisture supply with polymer hyaluronic acid
– Improvement of skin tone and oil-water balance
Under-eye treatments, targeting issues such as dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines.
How to Use:
- Utilize a 30g 13mm needle or a multi-needle/Meso needle for the procedure.
- Target approximately 6 to 10 spots beneath one eye. For each eye, inject an equal quantity of the product (1ml per eye, totalling 2ml for a complete session).
*Note that a larger quantity can be administered to the area with dark circles for enhanced effectiveness.
- Poly-nucleotide (PN) 1% ( 2mg/mL)
- 2ml x 1 syringe