Meditoxin is a type A botulinum toxin from Medytox Inc., which is known for the quality and safety of its products.
Wrinkles can appear even in young women due to the active use of facial expressions. Over the years, they become more visible, and coping with them becomes much more difficult. Meditoxin acts on the cause of wrinkles, that is, on overstrained or overly active facial muscles. As a result, it relaxes, and the wrinkle is smoothed, thanks to the elastic properties of the skin. The duration of the effect of 4-6 months.
Strengths of Meditoxin:
• Quick action – the effect is noticeable already on the 2nd day of the procedure and increases to 10 days
• Long-lasting effect
• Selective action
• High patient satisfaction
• Essential blepharospasm in patients over 18 years old
• Equinus deformity of the foot caused by spasticity in children with cerebral palsy from 2 years of age
• Deep glabellar (glabellar) wrinkles in adults under 65
- Clostridium Botulinum Toxin A type (strain: Clostridium Botulinum CBFC26)
- 1 vial 200 units/box