Curenex offers key benefits that make it suitable for addressing skin concerns such as acne and the elimination of scars and post-acne spots. This versatile booster provides a wide spectrum of functions that significantly improve the condition of the facial skin. By targeting these specific concerns, Curenex aids in the restoration of a more youthful, radiant complexion. Its multifunctional properties make it an effective solution for achieving improved skin health and a revitalized appearance.
- Made of natural ingredients only
- Quick and easy application
- Fast visible results
- No scarring or bruising post-procedure
- Comprehensive improvement of skin condition
- Can be administered through injections, mesotherapy guns, derma rollers, or micro-needling.
- Skin rejuvenation
- Flattering of fine lines
- Improvement of skin tone
- Enhancement of skin elasticity
- Management of scars and post-acne spots
- Deep moisturization
- Pores contraction
- Treatment of acne skin
- Skin whitening
How to Use:
Curenex can be used with the following devices: Microcurrent, Galbanic, Agastik, Derma Roller, Derma Stamp, MTS Device.
When Using MTS:
– Apply Curenex to improve skin tone and skin texture and then needling using MTS.
– Needling the same area horizontally, vertically, and diagonally to form a dense channel.
– Apply Curenex again and repeat the needling in the same pattern as above.
– Inject 0.1ml per point, spacing the injection points 1cm part.
– Use one 5ml vial per treatment and repeat this treatment every 1-2weeks
- PDRN, Peptide Complex, Glutathione, Collagen, HA
- 5ml x 5 vials/box