Celosome Aqua is a highly concentrated biorevitalization solution based on hyaluronic acid. It is denser than most products used in biorevitalization procedures, making it more effective at restoring skin elasticity and youth. The product contains stabilized hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 24 mg/ml, which is obtained from non-animal sources using genetic engineering methods. The hyaluronic acid is further stabilized using HENM cross-linking technology to prevent it from breaking down too quickly. With visible rejuvenation effects after the first procedure, Celosome Aqua is an effective and safe solution for those looking to restore their skin’s natural radiance and youthfulness.
- Deep skin hydration
- Treatment of early signs of aging (superficial-to-mid wrinkles, saggy skin)
- Evening of the skin tone
- Brightening of dull skin
How to Use:
The drug is injected with stable injection (this contributes to an even distribution). The technique depends on the area of influence.
- Spot – for sensitive areas of the decollete, the area around the mouth and eyes.
- Mesh – for the correction of pronounced wrinkles of the forehead, cheeks, chin and around the mouth.
- Linear retrograde – filling in deep wrinkles of the nose and forehead, nasolabial folds.
- Areas of administration: all areas of the face (optimal for the forehead and cheekbones), neck, décolleté, hands.
- Place of injection: superficial and upper layers of the dermis.
- Non-cross linked HA24mg/ml + Mannitol 0.9%
- 2.5ml x 5 syringes/box