• The utilization of natural bodily elements guarantees both safety and biocompatibility.
• The employment of monophasic lipolytic synthesis technology enables the incorporation of multiple active ingredients, thus amplifying the pace and effectiveness of lipolysis.
• The product’s high level of purification ensures the total removal of any extraneous substances generated during manufacturing, which in turn, mitigates the possibility of hypersensitivity reactions and adverse effects.
• Additionally, the complex formulation of the product ensures a reliable and sustained effect.
• Elimination of cellulite
• Non-surgical reduction of body volume
• Reduction in the volume of subcutaneous fat
How to Use:
- Pre-mark the area where Dr. Lipo+ will be injected for easy navigation and to avoid overtreatment in one spot.
- Make sure to sanitize the area before injecting. Anesthetics are not needed during the procedure; however, they may be used for sensitive patients.
- The recommended amount of injection per session is 3 to 5 mL of Dr. Lipo+. This will also depend on how wide the treatment area is. Each point of injection is usually 0.2 to 0.3 mL.
- The injection depth has to be between 6 and 10 mm as you will be aiming for the subcutaneous fat layer.
- Topical antibiotics may be applied to prevent infection.
- Patients may experience some discomfort and pain in the injection site, but it will only last for a few days.
- Phosphatidylcholine (PPC), Sodium Deoxycholate (Deoxycholic Acid), Carnitine, SP1-EGF, SP1-FGF1
- 10ml x 10 vials/box