DEXLEVO, a South Korean enterprise, has pioneered the creation of the world’s inaugural liquid polymer filler, branded as GOURI. This injectable substance is composed of liquid polycaprolactone (PCL), a polymer that is biodegradable and can be safely broken down by the body, making it an ideal choice for implantable biomaterial applications.
- Requires fewer injection sites compared to other skin injectables, with the exception of Profhilo which matches in the number of injection points
- Develops into a three-dimensional scaffold that promotes the creation of fibroblasts
- Provokes the generation of new collagen
- Enhances skin suppleness and provides a subtle lifting effect on the face
Procedure for Administration
GOURI is meticulously administered at five precise locations on each side of the patient’s face. To ensure comfort, a numbing cream is applied before the procedure begins.
- Enhancement of skin suppleness
- Facial contouring and lifting
- Reduction of dynamic and static wrinkles
- Promotion of new collagen formation
- Improvement of nasolabial folds
- Smoothing of fine lines surrounding the eyes
- Polycaprolactone (PCL)
- 1 x 1 prefilled syringe